The Aarhus Institute of Advanced Studies encourages all former Fellows to maintain contact with the Institute after finalising their fellowships. Thus, it is the ambition of AIAS to support both current and former Fellows in developing and maintaining strong and sustainable relationships – across research disciplines, cultures and seniority. To realise this ambition, the Institute provides AIAS Former Fellows with a range of opportunities:
- Access to AIAS’ facilities (including Lounge, Hall etc.) within office hours. To the extent that AIAS has available office space, these can be used freely. Shared office space is available for AIAS Former Fellows.
- Privileged access to booking of facilities (meeting rooms, lounge, auditorium, Hall) for meetings and other academic events.
- Privileged access to booking of AIAS for workshops and conferences, including the possibility of asking AIAS for support for such events.
- Personal invitations to all academic events taking place at and arranged by AIAS (Fellows' Seminars, workshops, conferences) – free of charge.
- Opportunity to participate in the weekly Fellows’ Monday Lunch provided signing up in advance.
- Invitation to the AIAS Annual Summer Gathering for all current and former fellows. The annual Gathering is usually held in June, and will include an academic part with a lecture by one or more AIAS Former Fellows, and a social part with an official dinner.
To hear more about these opportunities, to attend the AIAS Former Fellows' emailing list or to update your contact details, please contact:
Kamilla Rosenberg Franck, Administrative Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org