Future Interdisciplinary directions and collaborations - AIAS Joint Research Presentations
Info about event
AIAS invites all current, associate and former fellows to an extended lunch on the topic of ‘Future Interdisciplinary directions and collaborations - AIAS Joint Research Presentations.’ A mix of former/ associate / current fellows will give 3-minute speed-talks that shortly introduce their research area/expertise, and will point to potential interdisciplinary cross-overs and future research directions the fellows may consider.
Joint this extended lunch to be challenged by different academic disciplines, to expand your AIAS network of talented scholars and get inspiration to new future interdisciplinary collaborations and exchanges.
11:00-12:15: 12 short 3-minute talks by former / associate / current fellows;
including Q&A, comments and networking.
Moderator: Niels Christian Hansen, AIAS & Music in the Brain
12:15-13:00: Informal lunch with continued networking and conversations.
- Bjørn Panyella Pedersen, AIAS Former Fellow, Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics - Protein Science
- Christian Damsgaard, AIAS-COFUND Fellow and Department of Biology - Zoophysiology
Area of research: Comparative Animal Physiology
- Iza Romanowska, AIAS-COFUND Fellow and UrbNet
Area of research: Agent-based modelling, Archaeology, Complexity Science
- Jesper Sørensen, AIAS Associate Fellow, School of Culture and Society - Department of the Study of Religion
Area of research: Comparative religion
- Joanna Kalucka, AIAS Former Fellow, Department of Biomedicine
Area of research: Biomedicine, Cell biology
- Luseadra McKerracher, AIAS-COFUND Fellow and Dept. of Public Health
Areas of research: Nutritional Anthropology, Reproductive Health, Developmental Origins of Health and Disease
- Marcia Allison, AIAS Associate Fellow, School of Communication and Culture
Area of research: Rhetoric and environmental humanities
- Micah Allen, AIAS Former Fellow, Department of Clinical Medicine, CFIN
Area of research: Psychology, cognitive neuroscience and philosophy
- Patrick Biller, AIAS Former Fellow, Department of Biological and Chemical Engineering - Process and Materials Engineering
- Philipp Reick, AIAS-COFUND Fellow
Area of research: History
- Rubens Spin-Neto, AIAS Associate Fellow, Department of Dentistry and Oral Health - Section for Oral Radiology
Area of research: Medical Imaging
- Sylvie Tesson, AIAS-COFUND Fellow and Dept. of Biology
Area of research: Microbial ecology, Aero-microbiology
DEADLINE for registration
Thursday 24 November 2022 at 12:00
Lena Bering, AIAS Communication
email@example.com or +45 21829843.