Aarhus University Engagement with AIAS
AIAS welcomes and actively supports an ongoing interaction between the Institute, its fellows and Aarhus University researchers and visiting internationals. As a university-based Institute of Advanced Study, one of AIAS’s aims is to function as a common asset for the research environments at Aarhus University.
AU researchers/departments can benefit from AIAS in a number of ways
- Jens Christian Skou Fellowship stays for a period of 1-3 years for high-level researchers already employed at AU. Normally open calls once a year.
- AIAS Associates Scheme: offering non-Danish Aarhus University researchers of the highest international level access to the fruitful, international research environment at AIAS as an ‘AIAS Associate’ by appointment.
- Attracting international collaborators to Aarhus through the AIAS-COFUND Marie Curie Fellowships and EURIAS Fellowships. Normally open calls once a year.
- Co-funding and co-coordination opportunities when entering collaborative projects and events with the AIAS fellows. Contact Jane Chor at Aarhus University Research and External Relations to hear more: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Using the excellent facilities at AIAS for conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings and the like. If you wish to hear more or make a booking, please contact Tanya Majlund McGregor, email@example.com
AIAS is always open to new suggestions and initiatives to support scholars and contribute to the academic environments at Aarhus University. If you have new ideas or the like, please contact Lena Bering, firstname.lastname@example.org in this matter.